Do you struggle to ask for what you need and say no to people without feeling guilty? Then tune into this episode to learn how your ability to say no directly relates to your self-worth.
(Pin this for later)
Your Ability to Maintain Boundaries is Tied to Self-Worth and Self-Love
- If you don’t feel that you deserve time to yourself it can be hard to say no
- If you don’t fear that the only way to get love is by doing things for people it’s hard to say no
- Really people who don’t like when boundaries are put up is because they were getting something out of you not having boundaries — people with healthy boundaries will understand and encourage you to do the same
Finding Out What Thoughts Are Underneath When You Have Trouble Saying No
- Do you feel like it will change the relationship?
- What do you fear will happen? — that they will be angry or not talk to you?
- What do you feel it means about you if they react negatively? — that you’re a bad person?
You Were Born Worthy — We All Aere
- Go through each of your answers and really question them — is this really true?
- If someone will only love you because you do something for them is that really love?
Well until next time my friends,
Remember …. It’s about loving yourself where you are so that you can get to where you want to go…one step at a time, one change at a time.
Gratitude & Hugs
Body Awareness & Wellness Coach
I help women with sensitive souls who struggle with overwhelm & emotional fatigue. I help them to reconnect to their inner wisdom and find the stillness within that will allow them to thrive in this chaotic and loud world while helping them to create their own map to health and wellness.